Powered By Blogger

Friday, 20 August 2010

Arrived home last night to find a letter from the hospital dated the day of my discharge - Friday the 13th - telling me that my next appointment with the 'boss' is not until 7th September and yet my discharge paper says 23rd August !!
Have spent since 8.30 this morning trying to contact them to find out what is going on .... so far I have tried 31 times and all I get are the engaged tone or a voice message ....
Perhaps it is easier to get in the car and sort this out face to face so to speak ..
11.05 and I finally get to speak to a Manager who tells me that they have no staff to answer the 'phones!!!! Budget cuts???
The 'boss' is on holiday and that's why my next appointment i scheduled for 7th September but Manager person realises this must be wrong - she will investigate and call me back - still waiting ...

No comments:

Post a Comment