Powered By Blogger

Thursday, 26 August 2010

The day of reckoning is finally here and it is tipping down with rain.....
The 1st appointment is for 10.15 and around 10.45 I finally get called in to come face to face with a Registrar who was a victim of my rant when I was in for the biopsy! Also there is a lovely lady called Wendy who is a Nurse Specialist. Mr Registrar starts off by reminding me that I had a biopsy and that I am there to hear the outcome.
Let me stop you there says I, and out comes the story of their ineptitude and how I know what the outcome is. Red faces and much blustering all round and final confirmation of what I already know.
Now a session with Wendy who hands me the appointment letter for the Oncology appointment that I am not supposed to know about and she spends some time explaining the processes.
Time for some more blood tests .....

No comments:

Post a Comment