Oh happy days ..
That did not go too badly I suppose although everyone on the unit is stretched and overworked but thanks to Sally, Jeanette and of course Wendy.
Didn't like the fact that I was offered a wig as all my hair is going to fall out ...
On the unit for a couple of hours and the only real discomfort was the cannula and feeling a bit groggy when I left with loads of drugs to take over the next days.
Peaceful evening although having to get used to eating as though I was pregnant!! Very little sleep due to the steroids but am at work feeling reasonably ok except keep thinking abouth the crap response to all of this from my Dad after all I did for him after Mum died and when he had his heart op - you can choose your friends but not your family - thank God for the most wonderful partner in the world...

No comments:
Post a Comment