Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Tuesday Morning

Met Dr Elliott, my new GP, for the first time yesterday. Shame that I had to wait for over an hour beyond my appointment time but the wait was worth it. She is kind and lovely and has a sense of humour!
Seems like it will be a year before I am back to 'normal' once the treatment starts and so some 'happy' pills were prescribed to keep me sane (Roj wants some too but won't buy mine from me!)
Happy pills take a few weeks to kick in and might make me sick or give me a headache .. and the pharmacy attached to the surgery haven't got any stock - GREAT!
Another appointment made for 6 weeks time.
This morning I got a call from the lovely Claire at Titchfield Dental just to check up how I was ..
I don't beleive it .. a van has just pulled up outside and the most amazing bouquet of flowers has been delivered to me from Vicky at Appetite! Gourmet Cuisine who I work with - that's made me cry - Vicky you are so kind THANK YOU xx

No comments:

Post a Comment