Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Tuesday Morning

Well I survived the early start yesterday morning and had the PET scan at Southampton General  - emm M27 at that time of the morning is no joke ..
PET scan unit is a mobile unit parked in the car park - quite a hike from the main entrance and the stairs up to the unit are very rickety and do not feel very safe. Whole experience fairly painless, unless like me you have a horror of needles, but Adam was caring and considerate so that helped!
On my way home yesterday I picked up the 'happy pills' to take an hour before today's bone marrow biopsy - now that I really am not looking forward to and wish I did not have to go through that one.
Whilst at the QA I popped into the Macmillan Centre to see if there was any more reading material - the ladies in there are so kind - might just go back soon and have a chat ...
Bad bad evening - felt like sxxt and just wept and wept.

No comments:

Post a Comment